Department of Arts and Culture Exhibition Pavilion, 903 Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Area, Beside International Conference Centre
Come and Experience African Heritage at its best. This Gada Africa powered Arts, Craft and Culture showcase is going to be second to none.
1) Exhibition of the best African Art & Craft Works including works of the renowned: Bruce Onobrakpeya, Ini Brown, Stanley Anyanwu, Kehinde Balogun, Nike Okundaye, Ben Osawe, Jimoh Buraimoh. The following categories will be showcased:
-Paintings (acrylic on canvas, oil painting, water color, charcoal mixed media and more), -Sculptures (stone carvings, metal work, wood work, pottery) and much more.
2) Cultural Performances by various Nigerian cultural troupes including the popular Nkpo-nkiti dancers of Umunze (represented on the Nigerian 5 Naira note).
3) Masquerade Display
4) African Food Tasting
5) Speed Sketch/Painting by Africa's acclaimed fastest speed painter.
6) Traditional Fashion Show/Runway
7) Arts & Craft Auction
8) Sketch Competition for Artists
9) Spoken Word