THE PACKAGES: VIP Lounge & Rose Garden.
Join Veuve Clicquot to watch an exciting polo match while enjoying a day of picnicking and champagne sipping.
The Veuve Clicquot Lagos Polo Tournament 2020 is a luxury lifestyle affair drawing socialites,
fashionistas, celebrities as well as champagne and equestrian lovers. This event showcases both
fashion and the exhilarating sport of polo, guaranteeing guests an afternoon of stylish opulence with
Veuve Clicquot champagne in hand. Eyes will be fixed on a riveting polo match, showcasing the skill
of the country`s top international level players.
Rose Garden(N25,000 8th and 9th February/N30,000 15th and 16th) per person.
- Exclusive access to the veuve clicquot Rose Garden with open lounge seating.
- Complimentary Veuve Clicquot Yellow label as your signature drink for the day (2pm-6pm).
- VIP canape service by a renowned chef.
- Access to veuve clicquot merchandise and games.
- Divot-stomp experience ( classic polo Tradition).
- Access to champagne bars featuring veuve clicquot yellow label, rose, and rich for additional purchase.
- Access to exclusive after-match events
VIP Lounge (N10,000 8th and 9th February/N12,000 15th and 16th) per person.
Access to VIP area. Welcome Glass of Veuve clicquot (yellow label). Canapes.
- Shaded seating (first-come, first-served basis).
- Access to champagne bars featuring veuve clicquot yellow label,rose, and rich for additional purchase
No food or drink may be brought unto the estate
*All prices are exclusive of VAT
- Opening time of the lounge is 2pm and complimentary champagne service ends at 6pm everyday.
- All guests must be 18+ with valid proof of ID to to attend.
- No exceptions.No children are allowed in the lounge.
- Wristbands must always be worn and are void if tampered with or removed.
- No re-entry if tags are lost or stolen.
- Outside alcohol and open containers are not permitted on-site.
- No disorderly conduct will be tolerated; unruly guests are subject to ejection.
- Moet Hennessy Nigeria is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Event will occur rain or shine.
- All sales are final.
- In the unlikely event of unsustainable rain leading to a cancelled event there will be a refund
of ticket prices if a rescheduled date cannot be accommodated by Lagos Polo Club
As always, please enjoy our champagnes in moderation.
- By entering this event, you acknowledge that photos and/or videos may be taken of you and used
by Moët Hennessy Nigeria and its affiliates. You hereby waive any claims against Moët Hennessy
Nigeria and its affiliates in connection with the use in any and all media of such photos and videos
taken at this event.
- By entering onto the grounds of the Veuve Clicquot Polo Lagos (the “Event”), you assume all risk
and danger incidental to the game of polo and release Moët Hennessy Nigeria, Inc., its affiliates,
contractors and employees, the Event’s sponsors, host organizations, participating players, event
production companies and all agents from any and all liabilities resulting from such entry. You
acknowledge that polo is an aggressive, physical sport which by its nature involves a high risk of
injury, not only to players and the animals, but also to bystanders and their personal property. In
attending the Event, you agree to accept full responsibility for your own safety.
WHAT CAN’T I BRING?
- Alcohol (including Veuve Clicquot) or open containers.
- Babies or children under 21.Backpacks.
- Glass containers of any kind.
- Large beach umbrellas.
- Weapons of any kind
For group requests of above 8 persons, please contact: +234 8173656960